Engagements and weddings
1. Stories announcing engagements and weddings will be published at no charge. A processing fee of $33.00 will be charged for a photo.
2. The deadline for Sunday publication - engagement and wedding announcements - is Tuesday at 5 p.m. During times of heavy volume, we will use as many as space allows first-come, first-served. Others will be published on weekday Community pages.
3. Included in the engagement article will be the names of the bride-to-be and her fiance, their parents and grandparents, schooling, employment and wedding date, time and place. Also include if everyone is invited or if by invitation.
4. The wedding article will include full names of the bride and bridegroom, their parents, wedding date, time and place, who performs the ceremony, musicians, attendants for bride and bridegroom (maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, best man, groomsmen and ushers), dress material, color and length of bride's attendants attire and their bouquets, wedding dress, bridal veil and bouquet descriptions, wedding reception place, who hosts, attendant for bride book, servers, wedding trip location and city where the couple will reside.
5. All submissions are subject to editing for content, style and grammar.
6. If the couple does not live locally, there should be some local tie of significance.
7. Only information on the wedding form will be used.
8. We have the right to reject a photo because of quality, style or poor taste.