The onset of COVID-19 and the Governor’s declaration of a state emergency in Arkansas on March 11, 2020 have drastically affected the normal course of activities. The state judicial system is no exception. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Arkansas Supreme Court issued a series of Pe…
- Paragould to become 'tree city'
- AGFC continues to cut new roads on the water
- JPD arrests Paragould man for child porn
- Box-McClanahan announce June wedding
- Crash claims life of Corning woman
- Fabricio Medina-Bolivar selected for Arkansas Research Alliance Fellows program
- Naming of Judd Hill Farmers' Market precedes expansion of facilities
- Recent crashes claim lives in NEA
- 2021 Senior Art Exhibition to open Thursday at BAM
- Police make burglary, assault arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.