The onset of COVID-19 and the Governor’s declaration of a state emergency in Arkansas on March 11, 2020 have drastically affected the normal course of activities. The state judicial system is no exception. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Arkansas Supreme Court issued a series of Pe…
- Family seeks help for 'Noah the Great'
- Vasquez convicted on 5 rape counts
- Traffic stops net 5 felony drug arrests
- Police make arrests for assault, theft
- Court accepts pleas in burglary, aggravated assault cases
- Local author awarded research grant
- Crop-duster crash in county kills pilot
- Police make 2 felony drug arrests
- Council re-enacts swimming pool ordinance
- Arkansas PBS, ADE join forces for summer learning program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.